All Sorts of Celebration!


This week we traveled to Philadelphia to visit Andy, Lysa and Caeli, and tomorrow we will go to Chicago to visit Jason and Leah. There is no substitute for actually being "with" children and grandchildren. We can talk on the phone and e-mail....but being with them...it's awesome!

In between both trips, I am shipping orders at the celebration of 20 years special price with FREE shipping to all customers. The ad has gone into Evolve Magazine for the holiday issue (imagine....thinking about Christmas when it is in the 80's outside!). There is a new newsletter that is different from the Musings blog that will have it's premier issue mailed next week....part of the celebration of 20 years also.

Everything that I am doing to celebrate the 20 years of Mayan Dream Production's existence is coming from a flow of energy from the spiritual core of myself, and of the spiritual core of Mayan Dream Productions. This flow gives me clarity of direction. There is a peacefulness with the action that comes from this flow of energy. I used to say that I didn't know what the future would bring. Now I say that I do know the future...it is me moving with the flow from my own spiritual core.

Love to all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey