What happens when the unexpected hits?

Tom Tempel in creative mode....photo by me in his recording studio when he wasn't expecting it.

Hello to all on Tuesday morning. Taxes are mailed in time....and the usual Monday paperwork is complete. This week is busy with shipping. My arm and hand are still in healing mode, so recording music is not an option this week. Such an unexpected event..but an opportunity for reflection and for rest.

My body is so intricate and magnificent in it's design. It holds the capability of taking vibration from all that is around me, and turning it into sound. That is incredible!

We live in a wave that joins all of life. I know that I have parts of distant stars in my body, and that someday this particular body will also be a part of some other form of life. But meanwhile, in this time and space I have the opportunity to live in the wave in my own shape and my own particular purpose.

David Spangler described living on the planet Earth as a form of extreme sport. I agree with that!

We are in the midst of severe recession, and showing sign of coming out of it as a nation. It's interesting how perception works with all of this. Many businesses that you would not expect to be successful in the midst of a recession are booming. Here are some examples: Vera Bradley in Fort Wayne had 60,000 people from 48 states at its semi-annual coliseum sale this last week. What does Vera Bradley sell? Unique bags in various paisley patterns that are pretty pricey but are unique. Tempel Recording in Fort Wayne is also so busy that Tom cannot always schedule everyone who wants his time and creative energy. My sister Jean sells online cosmetics that are Earth and Animal friendly...very special...more expensive...yet her business has bloomed and is expanding also. Mayan Dream Productions grew this year in CD and digital sales, and in fact the Soul Music has also blossomed and grown in ways that I never expected.

Perception....an interesting thing...Where are we going to place our focus? I really believe that if we are bringing a product forward that is honoring and supporting the spiritual path of all of life on planet Earth we will live in the flow that supports us in our own creative work.

Love to all.

Comments

Jamie said…
Congratulations on the growth. That's very cool!

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey