Walking in Beauty




"Walking in Beauty" doesn't sound much like the daily life of a composer, but it reflects how I feel about my life right now. There is so much beauty around me. As I write this Musings, it is very early morning and the birds are just beginning to wake. They sing that early morning soft chirpy sound. The air feels clear and cool. We are expecting sunshine and 70 degrees. The new life that emerged in March when these flowers were photographed is delicate and soft. Now in May, we are being delighted with splashy red, yellow, orange tulips, and ten foot tall bushes loaded with lilacs.

I expect to be recording quite a bit this coming week and next week. I am tweaking the music of VIDA! and recording the next new tracks. This is such fun!!!

You'll notice (if you have been a regular visitor) that this Musings has a new, fresh look.

My business property tax forms have to be filed by May 15th, so finishing that is also on my agenda for the next couple of weeks. I really don't mind tax time, because it is such a good opportunity to look at Mayan Dream Productions and celebrate the growth of my business.
I also take the time to celebrate all of you!

So.....I continue to walk this journey in the beauty of Spring on Earth. Love to all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

The Journey

Music supports the world around me