Transformation













What an incredible week this has been! On Monday when I wrote, I had no idea that by Thursday I would be watching my life transform through a reoccurance of an old arm and hand injury that has put my right arm in a brace. This is going to be a swift and profound transformation and WOW! For everyone who might think this is a bad thing for a keyboard player and a drummer....not so. It will effect a wonderful change in my music and my life. I am sure of this. This happens every so often and always means that a new person is emerging.

Meanwhile, the fourth track of the new "VIDA!" album was created on Wednesday. It still doesn't have a title, but I am in awe of what is happening with this new music.

My website has a new look on the home page and a new description of who I am and how my music is traveling. Musings also has a new look and focus. All of this has happening since Monday.

On Tuesday, I took the photographs that are included with this Musing writing. Let's soak up the beauty of the emergence of Spring into Summer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey