Here we are again!


My last post was March 9th .... and today is March 22nd. There is a rumor that the older you get, the faster time goes. I'm getting older and that rumor may be true! Where did the last two weeks go?!

Yes, there is new music created although it doesn't have a title yet. I went into the recording studio on Monday, March 16 and had lots of fun recording. I expect to record the next music throughout the months of April and May. Here is the family of instruments to your left.

Last week was all about shipping orders because Spring brings EVERYONE to life. This month I intend to redo the look of my website because Spring invites a new look! You know how that goes with all parts of our lives in a change of season....the new growth emerges and we become transformed people. My website is my window into the world of all of you. As I change, it changes.

One of my customers in Australia reminded me last week that it is a change of season for them also, but into Autumn. They are looking forward to some rain and cooler weather because they have had intense fires in their country.

Have a wonderful, juicy, splendid day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey