Saturday

Weekends....why is it that we have structured our Western world time into five days of work and two days of rest? Why does Saturday and Sunday have a different "feel" than Monday through Friday? This is true for me even though Saturday and Sunday are days of work for me. It's a mystery!

Last week I sent a paper mailing to everyone....letting all know that I am still around and that music continues to be created. It's always a question of whether to send out paper because of landfills filling up, but e-mails tend to go into that great darkness of spam filters, etc. So, I still send out a few mailings per year and target them only to those people who are connected directly to me in some way. All mailings are also another way to bring beauty and light into the life of the person receiving the mailing.

I love Spring and it's force of new life beginning. From the darkness of the cave of winter we emerge into action as a new sprout. For me.....performance.....a new piece of music.....more Soul/Deepbody music to be created for individuals....

Love to all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey