Pathway


This is a photo by Greg Beck, professional photographer in California. Many times I have walked this path toward the dancing platform in Copan, Honduras. I have sat on the top of this platform in the hot sun and felt the ancient dancers bringing dreams into reality through the action of their dance.

It's Monday again.....and my day stretches forward with many possibilities. I will be taking photographs, and doing some paperwork for Mayan Dream Productions, and dreaming a bit. Right now it's early morning and my hot cup of coffee is at my side as I write this Musing.

The third in the series that is Heart of Sky/Heart of Earth, and EMERGENCE, is coming forward. I can feel it creating within. It's title is still unknown.

Spring is also bringing a concert for myself in the Indiana region. More specifics on that later. There is also marketing to be done for the Healing Music for the 21st Century CD and the EMERGENCE CD.

Much love to all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey