Life Emerging From Love


There was a time when I thought ("thought" being the important word) that I knew where I was going and what was going to happen. There was excitement in running toward a goal and knowing that if I kept up with the race, my goal would happen.

Now, it's very different. There is no goal to be achieved. There is no race to run. What will happen? I seldom know.

The excitement now comes in discovery of what is being created....moment to moment. Always now I find that I am having to let go of what I thought life would be. I am letting go of what I perceived my music was all about. I am letting go of what I thought Mayan Dream Productions would accomplish in the world. All of this is being consumed in the fire, and something else is emerging that is unknown.

What will this day bring? I don't know. Is life going to be emerging from love? Yes.

Many life-long habits are being released. One of the most important is the release of looking at my schedule and being overwhelmed by it's busyness. That is the old running the race habit.
When I look at my schedule, I see lots of stuff, but I actually don't know what it will be. That is the new unknown. Life will be emerging from love. I will be supported in the flow. So...my schedule is really pretty irrelevant as a static "thing". Life no longer works that way for me.

SO...onward into the day. Blessings to all of you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey