Life Continues

It is a beautiful, snowy, windy Saturday. Friday night our temperature dropped to -19 with a wind chill below -40. These are certainly records and much of the country seems to be experiencing this kind of radical weather. This weekend we experience the inauguration of
Barak Obama as president. Another radical event for this planet.

So...with radical events all around me, how does my life reflect these outer stories? The online trip that I am part of is an opportunity to be different in a very radical way. The stories that I tell myself which are so limited can be let go. The perceptions of life that are small can be let go. New journeys are possible concerning my music...my relationships....my inner world.

Happy Saturday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey