Reflection


Light into darkness! We have passed the Solstice and so every day until June 21st we will have a little more light. I love the archetype that has created festivals of light for every culture and tradition at this time. I love the celebrations!

The last two years of my own life have been about seeding my music and my presence into the world. These seeds are out there......growing in the dark, fertile soil of the unknown. The seeding process is still ongoing, but sprouts are starting to "peek out" of the ground. What will emerge? It's very much the unknown and that is pretty exciting! The journey of seeding is the journey of allowing something much larger than me to direct my life. Most often when I reach out into the world I don't know why. I am moved by a force that says "Do this" and so I do it.

The last two years have been a gift and a blessing. I was given the time to walk the journey with my dad of his death. I was given the time for my own reflection. I was given the time to seed my music. I was given the gift of MUCH new music.....seven complete new albums into the international market, and many, many Soul/Deepbody albums for individuals. What wonderful and profound gift to me. Into this.....the music of Profound Love has emerged as the music for 2009.

2009 brings change....emergence....new sprouts....the exciting journey into the unknown.

I am so very grateful to all of you who have gift me with your friendship. You make my life rich with your presence. You give me wisdom for my journey. Much love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey