Not Enough Snow for a photo

We have had beautiful snow showers for several days now. Sometimes it is almost a whiteout condition. However, until this evening, the snow never really stuck to the ground or trees to provide a photo-op. This evening I was SURE that we would have snow photo material. However.....it wasn't to be. There is just a skim of snow on the ground.

Thank you to all of you who supported the "emergence" of the EMERGENCE CD into the world in a new way as it was featured on DailyOM on Wednesday, November 19th. The write-up was splendid and it gave me another view of my music. Daily OM did not have me proof the write-up, and so I saw it for the first time as everyone else saw it. Let's see what happens now.

Yesterday I spent the entire day in the recording studio, recording Soul/Deepbody music for a fire sign individual...in celebration of her birthday in December. We share the sagittarius energy. I brought in Cranberry/Orange bread, and Raisin/Cinnamon/Walnut bread. A five or six hour recording session requires excellent bread to keep the body energy strong. It felt like there was such a clear pathway to create the music yesterday, and it was such a powerful, energizing experience. I am So grateful (I keep repeating this!) that I am a musician in this lifetime.

After recording, I completed the package that went to Discmakers to duplicate 1000 copies of the remastered, enhanced Healing Music for the 21st Century CD. Then a quick run downtown to mail it overnight....Discmakers promises delivery, if all goes well, by December 11 for my Christmas orders.

The holidays are coming. This weekend we will travel on Sunday afternoon to Indianapolis to have Thanksgiving dinner at Jamie and Susanne's house...with the awesome grandchildren Claudia, Jordan and Samantha. Jason and Leah will also be traveling from Chicago to Indy for this Thanksgiving dinner. What fun and the family time is precious.

This weekend I will be printing the holiday brochure and sending it out. That is a project that should fill up what is left of the weekend. However, the nice thing about sending out brochures is that I can fold, stuff, put on postage and labels...all while I watch movies, football, etc.
It's a no-brainer.

Much love to all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey