Change and my Inner World

The death of my father began a change in my own inner world. The images and spiritual beliefs that were supporting me are now changing again and this is not unusual in my life. In Copan, there is a large plaza with many stella (means trees and each stella is a large carved image which carries the energy of a part of the journey) and a central large portal of energy. The journeying individual moves from stella to stella on a journey from the above world, through the underworld, and back into the aboveworld. I have personally walked this journey in Copan many times.

Every time that something new in the way of a project or life-changing event happens to me, I have to walk this journey again. The new project or life-changing event requires a new person with new beliefs and new spiritual direction. Old things have to die so that the new can emerge. This is the journey through the underworld. It is a process of light into darkness. I emerge eventually as a new person...in the Mayan terminology, a "new sprout"....who can BE the new project or life-changing event.

My birthday is in December on the Winter Solstice and I will turn 62. After the age of 60, life is not about action in the world in the same way that it was in my 30s, 40s, and 50s. Time moves much more quickly, often seeming to be leaping forward. Manifestation is very fast. What I ask for....happens quickly! Most probably, I have 30 years yet in this world. (Assuming that I don't get run over by a truck!) These are powerful times! Thus, the journey from the above world, through the underworld, and back into the above-world over and over again in all aspects of my life for the rest of my life.

In November....several Soul/Deepbody music commissions (cool!), the WOW group of women, the featuring of EMERGENCE on DAILY OM website on November 18th, and the movement toward the featuring of Mayan Dream/Dancers of the Flame in Vogue Mexicana December issue. The journey!!

Have a beautiful day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey