There is time to make music!!

Happy October 1rst! I walked several miles around one of the lakes in the beautiful Chain O Lakes State Park. We are just beginning to see a glimpses of the spectacular colors that will be dominant later in this month. The air was crisp and about 50 degrees. The sun shone through clouds remaining from the passing of the cold front last night. It was a wonderful way to start the morning. One of the sounds I love in Autumn are the calls of the crows. They were certainly active this morning.

Then back to my office for marketing and to pay some bills, and then out to lunch with a friend.

This week has been the most structured time that I have had with my music for months and months. I am loving it! There is time for reflection and for active music-making....and time for shipping orders and doing the stuff that keeps a business going well.
I am preparing for the beginning of concert work again. Very exciting....I'm SO happy to be playing out again. For the last few years I have played a lot in the recording studio, but the concert work has been on hold.
Not any more!

Enjoy the beauty!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey