Natural Timing to Everything




Last week was all about having some more time to create in my studio and office. Now this week is all about moving into the schedule energy of the last year with my music winding around doctor's visits, and tests, and care for family.

Yesterday I had a few minutes to take photos and the top photo will be the back cover artwork for the revised Healing Music CD. The front cover has a photo that I took this last summer. Summer....Autumn. Healing is about change...about transformation...about surrender to life's journey....about walking as Soul in Human Form. In my world view, the change of the seasons is a perfect reflection of healing. Each season is beautiful and has it's own colors and it's own demands and usually comes in with storms which bring about the change. The storms themselves have their own beauty.

Today, after a medical test for a family member, I plan on going into the recording studio to bring the Healing Music CD into it's next level. Of course, that may or may not happen today depending on what life brings today, but if not today, it will happen within the next week.

Tomorrow, October 8th, is the one month anniversary of dad's funeral. I had planned the first in a series of small, intimate concerts for this month, but realized yesterday that I had moved too quickly in scheduling a concert in October.

These concerts are going to be FUN and very powerful because those who come will experience the composer (me) playing her music, and will be able to co-create a piece of music just for that evening. I'm not sure now how soon these will be scheduled, but for all of you who are supporting me so beautifully in my life purpose....hang in there with me! I look forward to these happening when the timing is right.

Another very beautiful part of my life is the continued opportunity and gift of creating Soul/Deepbody music for individuals. The composing of Soul/Deepbody music is at the very top of things that I love to do with all my heart. How does a Soul/Deepbody music commission come about? There is a stirring in the heart of an individual, a communication from that person's Soul, and an understanding that the timing is right for Soul/Deepbody music to be created. That person calls or e-mails me...and the journey begins. It is an awesome, wondrous journey for both me and the person for whom the music is created.

Onward to the adventure of the day. With much love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey