More Music

This photo is a little bit of beauty for your day. White blooms in the middle of a forest....blooming their hearts out with only their own purpose as motivation.

Tuesday I went into the recording studio with a strong connection to the Healing Music. I felt that the Healing Music CD would be tweaked. There is a new cover for this particular CD. What actually happened was that Volume II of the Healing Music series began to emerge. Yes, Volume I is still going to be tweaked, but there is now a Volume II.

This is such a wonderful example of the natural timing of creation. I had no advance warning of this new music, but DO have always an openness to the birth of new music. This morning I will go back into the recording studio and record some more of Volume II.

At this exact moment it looks like I have Healing Music for the 21st Century; Volume I in the Healing Music series, and Healing Music for Mother Earth; Volume II in the Healing Music series. Let's see what today brings! Sometimes what I think is happening actually is what happens....and sometimes I'm really surprised.

I'll let you know. Much love to all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey