A lovely weekend





This weekend was warm and sunny and crisp. We broke records on temperature...87 on Sunday. I love soaking up sunshine. Now we are also approaching the full moon and I will be soaking up moonlight. On Friday I took these photos of Indiana in transition. It is Autumn, the season of change.

Thursday I recorded more music on the new album that I talked about in Tuesday's Musing. I was musing on whether this new music was a Healing Musig: Volume II. Nope. This particular new music looks like it is just for me. The Healing Music CD will stand on it's own, although I am releasing it with a new cover and remastered. This new music that I played last week..... I have never had my own specific Soul/Deepbody music and now I do. Very cool!!

Thursday also was the monthly meditation for the WOW (Women of Wisdom) group. This is an awesome group of women and the evening was profound. We gather, meditate, journal, and share for about two hours. A powerful time.

So... life is full of blessing right now. As I write this, the Ancient/Future Symphony is playing and I am supported by the deep peace and the Mayan connection of this music.

Love to all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey