It's been a week....again!

The winds are blowing strong...November winds even though it is still October....bringing in a cold front with the first snow flurries of the year. It is very early on Sunday morning and I am loving these winds as I drink a fabulous, strong coffee and write to all of you..

A group of my friends are going to Lake Atitlan this weekend for almost two weeks. I am so wishing that I was with them. However, life is still keeping me in Fort Wayne and so.....I will focus on the beauty of life here in Fort Wayne. And it is beautiful indeed! November is my favorite month of the year. The veil between worlds is very thin and I always feel that I have one foot in this world and one foot in the other world. The religions and ethnic peoples of the world celebrate this thinning of the veil with All Saints Day and All Souls Day on November 1 and 2. Halloween is also all about this deepened communication with the spirit world at this time. Something new and powerful happens in November and I am a part of it.

Here is something wonderful: Vogue Magazine Mexicano/LatinaAmerica is placing my Mayan Dream/Dancers of the Flame CD as a recommendation for music within an article on Tulum/Maya Riviera. This will be in their December issue.

The Healing Music CD will be released this week with it's new artwork, and in it's remastered and enhanced form. Since healing is all about transformation and change, the timing of the re-release of the Healing Music CD around November 1rst is just perfect.

Otherwise, life continues to move and expand, bringing me the same radical changes that I observe in the rest of nature. Much love to all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

The Journey

Music supports the world around me