MDP Int'l Creative Fire


Back now to the active life of a musician. Mayan Dream Productions, Int'l is certainly energized and on fire with creativity. What does this mean?

I am ready again to compose and record. I am getting lots of fun marketing ideas and have the energy to actually implement them. This energy is coming from the creative Source that has supported me through difficult personal times, and also through highly creative professional times. I also can't help but know that, with his passage to the next life, dad's love of nature, music and of the unseen has quickened and is now supporting a new level of creativity for me. He would love jaguar woman musician. The adventure continues.

Last evening I had the opportunity to hear David Fyfe play his new music. It's awesome to hear what is emerging through the talented hands of David. Go David!! Then Mary and David energy balanced me to the music of Ancient/Future Symphony. It was truly a wonderful evening.

Today.....working on getting out the word about the power of music to transform lives.
I realized that I have a lot to say about what music does for our individual journey, our collective lives, and for the planet Earth. I spent some time outside and some time in the marketing areas. Lots of basic business work had to be put on hold these last few weeks.
So this week I have been catching up on the basics such as paying bills, ordering new envelopes, updating my data base, etc.

Now onward to a group meditation that is meeting this evening....more fuel for the creative fire.

Love to all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

The Journey

Music supports the world around me