Juiciness

I was out photographing today and this purple, juicy berry bush caught my eye. You can't tell from this photo, but it has a swirly form sort of like the active spiral. You could feel the life force of this bush....very active and very luscious.

This afternoon I was at Ilene Satala and Beverley Danusis' book signing at Elderberry Tree House Shoppe. They were radiant and full of energy, and it is obvious that their book "Sophia and the Seven Goddesses" is going to be a huge success.

Lusciousness....radiance....active life force.....for me these are all parts of living a purposeful, creative life.

Music comes to me from listening and being changed by the life all around me. As much as I love trees, flowers, water, sky, thunder, sunshine, birds, wolf, jaguar....I most especially love the life force of human beings. It's so much fun to talk with, and play with, and have deep personal relationships with people. If I could place a color on the vitality of people's lives, it would be every jewel color of the spectrum. The Emergence CD dances this life force in sound!!!

Love to all of you luscious, energy-filled people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey