Friday Musings


Yesterday I spent a lot of time in our parks....walking in the water at Chain O Lakes in the sunshine, driving through the forest at Salamonie State Forest at dusk in the rain. The beauty of all aspects of Mother Earth is just breath-taking.

On Wednesday I reopened Mayan Dream Productions, Int'l. During the month of my journey with dad, I had continued to ship orders, but that was the extent of possibilities for outer activity at Mayan Dream. Inner activity....that is another story altogether and this story will reveal itself to me over the next weeks and months.

Today I will be meeting with someone from the cancer society to talk with her about my giving a presentation to their group. It's not a coincidence that she called the day after I buried my dad.

A profound thank you again today to all of you who poured out love to me.....especially my children, their spouses, and my grandchildren. Your love uplifted me and carried me through these last days.

Much love to all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey