Back into the recording studio

This is a photo of Tom Tempel as we record new Soul/Deepbody music on Thursday and Friday of this week.

It's so exciting to be back in the recording studio. It's wonderful to be creating Soul/Deepbody music again.

This last week I was able to focus on Mayan Dream Productions, Int'l and discover that my journey with family through illnes and death of the last few months has changed me for the better. Wisdom is calling and down the rabbit hole I go!

Daily OM called me this week to tell me that my EMERGENCE CD will be featured sometime in the next few months. This is really good news because they reach around 90,000 people.

Now...onward and much love to all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

The Journey

Music supports the world around me