To Philadelphia and back again

Over the last weekend, Walter and I traveled 12 hours to Philadelphia on Friday, spent Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday with family, and then traveled back 12 hours to Fort Wayne on Monday. Surprisingly, we were not that exhausted. It was a fabulous and fun visit and the travel wasn't that tiring.

Now I'm back to work. If you haven't already checked my last blog, it describes the music to Ancient/Future Symphony and also a little bit of the process. I neglected to mention that the thunder in this Symphony was recorded by Walter in Mexico last year. So...all of the sound has special connection and special meaning.

Everything is pretty quiet on the Mayan Dream Productions front. Nothing being recorded this week, and no trips to anywhere. I will have lots of time to integrate the Ancient/Future Symphony into my life and let it reweave me.

Have a beautiful evening.

Comments

Unknown said…
Hi Bev and Walt,

I found your website. What great pictures. Just wanted to say hello and thank you for your newsletters.

Love,
Marcia

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey