The journey

Over and over in these Musings blogs I talk about the journey and the adventure. Sometimes in my own life, I forget that there is a larger journey than what I might "think". Sometimes I forget that the journey is an adventure and it is meant to be fulfilling and exciting and full of color.

This week, after coming back from Philadelphia and then Indianapolis to visit family, my car decided to die. So it is right now sitting in the repair shop getting whatever it needs. The small story.....we didn't need a car repair bill right now or the inconvenience of sharing one car. The larger story....this 8 year old car carried us all the way to Philadelphia and back, and to Indianapolis and back twice, and to Conrad/Ilene's workshop on Friday night, and allowed me to get groceries for us and for mom and dad....and then it died. Thank you car! It's is also a metaphor for my own journey and how sometimes I just keep going and going (like the Energizer Bunny) until my battery wears out and I have to quit for a while and let the compassionate unseen world and, sometimes people in my life, nurture me.

Love to all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey