The very first posting for this new website

I'm so excited! This website allows me to share photos with you, and a slideshow. Thank you blogspot for welcoming me on board!

This month of June is really an appropriate time to be creating from a new blog site. In 2007 I completed a 20 year cycle of creating, recording and publishing my original music from my business which is Mayan Dream Production, Int'l. Now, in 2008 I am starting a new 20 year cycle. How cool is that!

I am so privileged that I am a musician for this lifetime. It is more fun than you can imagine to actually have my life's work involve recording music, composing music, playing music, writing about music, talking to people all over the country, walking in nature to be soaking up the inspiration for my music...the list goes on. Even the business aspect is really supportive to me.

My music is spiritual in it's essence (as is almost all music, actually!). It has it's source in what the Maya call The Heart of Everything. Music flows out of me with very little effort and expresses in original music that speaks of joy and love and the heart and life on the planet Earth. I have an incredibly good time in the recording studio playing my Kurzweil keyboard, my various drums, rainstick, bells and chimes and claves and maracas and shakers, and playing the various flutes that I have brought back from Mexico and Central America. My recording studio is Tempel Recording Studio and Tom Tempel is awesome as sound engineer, recording engineer, the person who records also many of nature sounds, and who masters all of my music.

Life in the Beverly musician world is moving and shaking. Stay tuned (Sorry, really bad pun!).

My business website is www.mayandream.com, and you can check previous blogs on my Musings link which is on that website.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey