Today is the day for new music!


This blog is so special to me because I feel that I am talking directly to you. It doesn't feel like there is any distance or any barrier.

Today, in just two hours I will finish the recording of the new Ancient/Future Symphony music. My body is flowing with the energy of this music. Everything is alive! So I just wanted to connect with you as I move into the space of creating...or allowing new music to emerge...and share this creative space with you. This image is of me with the drum from Copan and this sacred drum will be a part of Ancient/Future Symphony.

Be sure and check out my new MySpace for Musicians website.
Just click on the link on my Musings blog on the right side panel. MySpace has really done an excellent job of providing a good quality place for musicians to connect...and also for everyone else to find my music and communicate with me. With so many millions of people on MySpace, I absolutely had to be a part of this energy.

Have a beautiful day. Love to all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey