Getting Ready to Record

Hello everyone.

Tomorrow I go into the recording studio and record a new album. This new album is called Ancient/Future Symphony.

Preparation for this new music has required much time in the outdoors, and a shift in my own vision of the unseen world. For the last month or so my inner world is changing and deepening....again...and I am sure this is because tomorrow I will be recording the Ancient/Future Symphony.

What in the world is "ancient/future" all about? When I tell people the title of this new music, they mostly look at me with blank stares and nod their heads. So...why this obscure title?

The photo in this CD cover is Palenque in the misty morning. Susan has created a portal that brings us through the mouth of the serpent into the energy
of Palenque. The people of Palenque were able to create the powerful beauty of their sacred space because they stood in the unseen world and the seen world in their daily lives. They were in constant communication with both worlds, and lived their daily lives as they created in both worlds.

Ancient/Future, to me, represents the livingness of this powerful energy. Ancient/Future is an energy that transcends the mind and transcends the limitedness of cultural expectation and our perception of our history.
We are living in the NOW in the most sacred sense of the world.

Symphony is a musical terms which has an expectation of largeness and beauty. So....I made this a symphony!

What will you hear? Originally, I felt that this would be all-acoustic music, but now that is changing into a larger picture that will include the Kurzweil and nature. However, you can expect to hear one whole section (or more) that is simply the flutes and drum from the Mayan lands.

This music will be available immediately for your order. Your purchase will be on a very personal level because I will autograph each CD to you uniquely. The music will be in a mini case this time, rather than the old jewel case. The cost will be $17.50 per autographed CD plus $2.50 shipping and handling per order. In Indiana you will have a 7% sales tax (sorry!) of $1.26 per CD.

This music of Ancient/Future Symphony is so strong inside of me, that it has been taking me under for over a week now and letting me know what it is. I can't wait to record tomorrow!

Now...onward to the great adventure of NOW!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

The Journey

Music supports the world around me