Gratitude

There are so many things for me to be grateful for this morning: soft rain and the sound of thunder...the many colors of flowers outside my office window in full bloom....Retta in my life (our Rhodesian Ridgeback dog) .... working here listening to the music of Simon and Garfunkle.....

September 15th is coming up soon now and with that date I will be opening up again and available to compose original music for you....commissioned by you.... for your life journeys' inspiration and support of your purpose. Check out the Original Music link on this website for more information.

This year has been full of profound change and my music has supported me as I continue to open to the newness of almost everything in my life. I am very grateful for the emergence of new music, for the ability to record (which is the most joyful experience), and for all of the music that is with me from the last 25 years of Mayan Dream Productions. Thank you Tempel Recording and Tom Tempel for soulful recording and engineering support and creative suggestions, and for providing an awesome recording studio. Thank you family and friends for asking about "how are things going" and caring about my work.

A streaming of light and love from me to you: free shipping and handling of all CD orders from August 1 through September 30. Also, if you pre-order and pay for the new Wisdom Enters The World In Love album, you will also receive free shipping and handling for this new album. Wisdom Enters The World In Love will be released on September 30.

Love to all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey