Absolutely Gorgeous Snowy February 2nd

What a beautiful gift from Mother Nature. We have a soft snow falling all day today and tomorrow and Monday. Everything is a lovely white. The portal in my office is especially alive this morning.

The month of January was a time for me of body transformation. On December 26th I got sick and that illness continued through the entire month of January. On one level, a person could say that I was exhausted from the caregiving of November and December and the lack of sleep, but that is really not the deep story here. I am in the middle of a transformation of body that will allow a whole new level of music, of performance, of teaching to be possible. As you know, creative expression depends on the creative person's body to manifest the creativity into the world. We are a harmonic resonance, a vibration, an essence of spirituality in physical form

So my body is being transformed so that a newness of creativity can emerge for me. It's not a surprise that my Spring focus in marketing is the album EMERGENCE. This music from 2008 is my main listening focus right now. It expresses the beauty and wisdom that exists in all of nature, including myself, as we move and change and emerge into potential.

February....month of the heart....month of celebration of joy....preparation for Spring...and a time for me of profound change grounded in the heart and in joy.

Much love to all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey