Early Morning birdsong

Here we are in the early morning. The birds are singing their hearts out and the sun is just beginning to lighten the sky with that special soft dawn. The trees are now a deep green and everything is lush although technically summer is still a month away. The photograph is of my flowerbed right outside my office window. We are into the last two weeks of the long month of May. Just as May births new life and brilliant color and warmth and direct sunlight here in the Midwest, so Mayan Dream is birthing exciting ideas and music. Most of these ideas are like the ducklings and goslings in the nearby wetlands.....now just hatching as fluffy and somewhat awkward new life. But, it doesn't take long for these little ducklings and goslings to become in June full grown ducks and geese, and everything is happening just as quickly for me. The world of technology in the music industry is amazing and rapidly changing. I can reach people with my music in many, many ways that were not possible just a few years ago. You who are reading this probably know me, but now I can touch people all over the world who will never read this, but will hear my music. That is so wonderful! Much love to all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey