November 18



This is a photo of Jamie Rieger who is the artist for the cover art of the Radiance CD. Jamie has been an artist since the age of 14 (give or take a year). He worked with Ilene Satala in his high school years, and then moved into sharing his love of art with his love of math (he gets his math from his dad). his musical talent, and his love of history. I don't know of anyone else who would read all about a history topic before taking the class in college. Jamie is an awesome artist, mathematician, husband and father. I'm so honored that he is creating the cover for Radiance.

Today I'm trying to get through the US Copyright Office and having all sorts of problems. They want me to register online but don't recognize either my password or my username (not sure which), won't let me reset username, and won't let me re-register because I'm already in the system. Yikes! So, I tried the form which can be sent in for a little more money, but you have to print it through their system because it creates a barcode, but it won't print through their system. So.....e-mailed for help and will be waiting. It was so much easier when I could fill out a form by hand and send it in! Although...I just received my copyright certificate for Emergence this last week, and I submitted it in April of 2008....so it certainly takes a while!

Thank you to all of you who are connecting with me online. I love hearing from you.

The album is moving right along into CD form: The graphic design work is almost complete; the cover art is almost complete; the digital master for the music is complete; I have contacted the duplication company for final quote; the Radiance video is almost complete; the marketing newsletter is in process for the CD.....it's amazing how many steps are involved in getting an album released into the world. Thank heavens all of this is great fun! When I have the painting that is the cover art, it will be taken to a photographer for a digital photograph. Then Susan will place that into the graphic design template and send it to National Media Services online for the front cover, back tray and disc label. Meanwhile, I will use the digital photo in all of my marketing and in the Radiance video. The duplication takes about 5 days, so my deadline of November 30 should be on target.

The greatest of all holiday sales is moving splendidly. So far the sale has been on for one week and I have shipped to distributors in the US and Canada who will use this music for their various healing ministries. The most popular music is The Beloved and Healing Music for the 21st Century.....and The Beloved has been number one seller for 20 years, selling around 15,000 cassettes or CDs. I am very grateful that I can be a part of the healing ministry of so many people through the music
that streams through me.


Love to all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey