Wednesday morning

Last night was one of those "non-sleeping" nights. Usually for me that means that the creative juices are high and running...and often I will get up and be creative with something. For sure it was a beautiful night. We had lightning and thunder and rain.....love it!

I've had a week or so of reminiscing about the last 20 years, and thanking everyone in any way that I know for being with me these 20 years. Well...now it's time to focus on these next 20 years, which have already begun.

Today is very much a business day. There are bills to be paid and papers to file and stuff like that. It comes from the same central core of The Heart of Everything.

To all.....have a beautiful day.

Now it's Wednesday evening and I am adding to this mornings blog. It was a very busy day and finally late in the afternoon I crashed and slept for 2-1/2 hours. Then up...Walter bought pizza (yumm but putting pounds on my waistline for sure)...what a guy!

Marketing for this next cycle is focusing on all of the people who I don't know, and probably will never know, who will purchase and listen to my music. This means getting the word out in Evolve Magazine and other national magazines....especially as we move toward the holiday season. Best wishes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey