Hope blooms!


This Hibiscus bloom symbolizes for me the beauty of the age in which we live. Outside, it is November in the Midwest and Hibiscus should not be blooming. However, this year it decided to bud profusely in late October, and so I brought it inside and voila! We have lovely Hibiscus blooms in my office.

How wonderful is this time of new beginnings and "yes, we can" and a larger vision of possibilities.
We can hold a vision and a wisdom that lets go of negativity and of judgment and of blame and of very small ideas.

Of course, that has to start within each one of us. We cannot continue to live desperate lives of fear. The universe is built on LOVE....not fear.

So, for myself, I will hold the image of the Hibiscus in November....beauty, joy, the pink of compassion, and the deep green of the Heart love.
What is going on at my studio? The excitement of a larger vision and much energy!
Love to all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey