More beauty from the Heartland




Green...the color of the heart..the vibration of F in music....my absolute support as I walk in the deep green of tree and pathway....the wisdom color for sure.

I know that computer screens "see" in different ways. On my screen, the greens of this photo are deep and vivid. On your screen they may be more gray, or with more yellow, or with more blue. But in the original, these colors are deep velvet greens of all hues from the deepest green of forest trees to the lighter greens of grasses.

Last week I attempted to take a week of vacation from Mayan Dream Productions. That proved to be almost an impossibility when I didn't actually go anywhere. I found myself still checking e-mails.....still walking into my office space.....However, the time and space of separating myself a little did deepen my awareness of the deep wisdom greens in their pure essence as pathway into the Heart of Everything....for me.

It's 4AM on Tuesday. My hot cup of coffee is on my left, along with a new print that Walter picked up for me. This print is the awesome photo taken by Conrad Satala at the Deer Dance in Santiago Atitlan. You can see the jaguar and the deer in the fire. Nicolas Chavez' carving of Maria is next to my computer...along with the cover of the Emergence CD. To my right a red and an orange candle flame brightly. The walls of my office are rusts and browns....the earth tones of ground. The original artwork of Emergence, Heart of Sky/Heart of Earth, Mayan Dream/Dancers of the Flame, and The Journey of Joy all surround me. The portal of Ko'kom from Copan is alive in this space.

Many of you know that when I create music, I see sound as color and shape, rather than hearing sound. So, for me, all of this brilliance of reds and oranges and browns and deep wisdom greens are magnificent sound. I am loving it!

A few days ago I watched the director's cut of Amadeus. Mozart's music was some of the most profound music ever written on this planet. However....his own life was in the pattern of so many highly creative people. As he created the most beautiful music as shaman and edgewalker for his time, he struggled with relationship and with money. He died young not knowing whether his music would ever survive him. And yet.....Mozart is revered to this day for the exquisite beauty of his Requiem....his Symphonies....his melodies....his Masses....his Opera......the attributes of the heart that are captured and flow through his music and lift up the lives of millions and millions of people.

What does wisdom have to say about the struggle and the not knowing and yet continuing to create....not doing it perfect and yet being the edgewalker....hmmmm.


Much love to all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey