Still Working on MySpace

Here is another beautiful portal for you today.
It's beautiful and in the lower 70s here in Fort Wayne and when I walk in the trees I feel such a gratitude for the beauty around me. The nature beauty always takes from my mind and into the flow of the Heart of Everything.

Today I went to create the musician's MySpace and discovered that, even though the book (MySpace for Dummies) says you can have a musician's account and a personal account on MySpace, that is really not true. You have to have separate e-mails for two accounts.

So...I have canceled my personal MySpace account with all of you good friends on it, and have to allow 48 hours to pass and then I can set up a Musicians MySpace account. Sigh!!

The personal account wasn't impressing me at all anyway. It is just full of advertisements for the strangest things! I know that musicians, and especially rock bands, were one of main driving forces for MySpace. However, the personal website was just not feeling right for my own kind of music. The Mayan Dream website...which you are now reading...feels so much better. However, the people who are supposed to know these things say that it is important to be on MySpace because there are millions of people just waiting to hear my music in that venue. So.....we'll try it again in 48 hours and this time on the musicians sight. Then, I'll provide the new link on this blog.

Meanwhile......as always, Mondays are days of taking care of the business side of the business.
Love to all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey